Friday, August 22, 2014

Goat on a Boat

As some of you readers know, I'm a member of an online forum called PopUp Portal. The folks there have enjoyed Rosie, Piper, and Juno's escapades, and a few of them even got to meet us at the Annual NC PopUp Portal Rally last June. I'm going to post a few stories I've written on that forum to give you all some more background while you await the two new posts I'm working on! (I'll just put this 'lil paragraph in front of the old forum posts.)

Ok ok ok I know this isn't about a camping trip per se, but it was a kind of experiment to get my goat  [LOL] used to being around people, noises, animals, and new experiences before we show up at the NC PUP Rally next month!

Today my dad and I took my Nigerian Dwarf goat Rosie out on our 270hpp Yamaha Exciter speedboat. She loved it! She behaved admirably (even better than both of my boat-experienced dogs) and was the talk of the lake.  [:D]

The best part was that she didn't even need to wear her diaper and had no accidents in the truck or the boat! Good goat.  [:D]

Rosie made a new friend today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any advice or recommendations? Love us? Hate us? Let us know!